BOARD OF EDUCATION REGULAR MONTHLY MEETING
BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM
October 23, 2017 – 6:30PM
1. Call Meeting to Order and Roll Call
2. Adopt the Agenda
3. Public Comment
4. Student Presentation
5. Consent Agenda
a. Approval of previous Meeting Minutes.
Bill and Kim Thompson, metal, materials and supplies towards welding classes.
Lytle Land Management $1,600 total to HS activity funds. $400 football, $300 life skills, $250 volleyball, $300 FBLA, $200 Music and Band, $150 Cross Country.
d. Staff Reports
1. Superintendent Mr Henn
6. Old Business
a. Track Bids
7. New Business
a. School Bus Grant
8. Executive Session (if needed)
c. Student Matters
b. Contracts to offer
Public Comment Procedure/Guideline
* Comments are limited to five (5) minutes maximum * Comments must relate to item on the agenda or past agendas
* If a comment does not relate to an agenda item, Patron must request to be added to the following month’s agenda
* No response is to be expected from Board members at that time. * Must not use names