U.S.D. #289 BOARD MEETING
BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM
MONDAY, JUNE 10th, 2019
Business Management Letter
- Call to Order
- II. Roll Call
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Public Forum
- Action Items
- Business by Consent
- Approval of
- Monthly Bills and Financial Reports
- May Regular Board Meeting Minutes
- Special Education
- Mid-America Bank
- Golf State - $100
- Baseball State - $200
- Track State – $100
- Teacher Recognition – $200
- 4-State Supply - $1,950.00 (FBLA National Qualifiers)
- INSCO Industries - $3,000.00 (FBLA National Qualifiers)
- FFA Donations
- Keith & Lori Rogers $250.00
- Scott Dwyer, Farm Acct. $100.00
- TDR Construction, Louisburg $500.00
- Producers (Producers Livestock Marketing Assoc.) $200.00
- Layton Real Estate $500.00
- Landmark National Bank $100.00
- Mid America Bank $150.00
- Discussion Items
- District Facilities Audit Presentation and Review
- Action Items
- Food Service Contractor- Bid Review
- Capital Outlay Lists - Short Term Facilities Planning
- Technology Bids
- Early Childhood Program and Grants
- KASB Membership
- Greenbush Membership and Programs
- Property Casualty Insurance Renewal
- Student Handbooks
- Surplus Items
- July Board Meeting
- End of Year Transfers
- Administrative Reports
- Executive Session
- Student Matters
- Contracts to offer
- Bus Driver Hourly Rates
- Classified Position Requests 2019-2020
- Classified Staff Contracts 2019-2020
- Supplemental Positions 2019-2020
Public Comment Procedures / Guidelines.
- Length of presentation shall be limited to five minutes maximum..
- Comments must be limited to agenda items or past agenda items and may not refer to identifiable personalities.
- If a patron has a comment that does not relate to an agenda item, the patron must request to be added to the following month’s agenda.
- Comments must be in good taste befitting the occasion and the dignity of the Board meeting.
- The Board President may ask groups with the same interest to appoint a spokesperson.
- The Board President reserves the right to terminate patron input if expectations are not being met.
- No response is to be expected from board members at this time.