U.S.D. #289 BOARD MEETING
BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd, 2019
Business Management Letter
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of the Agenda
- FBLA Student Presentation
- Public Forum
- Action Items
- Business by Consent
- Approval of
- Monthly Bills and Financial Report
- August Regular and Special Board Meeting Minutes
- ECKCE Minutes
- Keith and Lori Rogers to Girls Golf - $300
- Lytle Land Management to Football Video Equipment - $1000
- Fidelity Charitable (Bill and Nancy Lytle) to Football Video Equipment - $1000
- Action Items
- Board Policies
- New Website Adoption / Transition
- Classified Staff Handbook
- District Safety Plan
- Bank Bid Specs
- ECKCE Interlocal Agreement
- Discussion Items
- WJRC Board Member Selection Process
- Administrative Reports
- Executive Session
- Student Matters (if needed)
- Contracts to Offer
Public Comment Procedures / Guidelines.
- Length of presentation shall be limited to five minutes maximum..
- Comments must be limited to agenda items or past agenda items and may not refer to identifiable personalities.
- If a patron has a comment that does not relate to an agenda item, the patron must request to be added to the following month’s agenda.
- Comments must be in good taste befitting the occasion and the dignity of the Board meeting.
- The Board President may ask groups with the same interest to appoint a spokesperson.
- The Board President reserves the right to terminate patron input if expectations are not being met.
- No response is to be expected from board members at this time.